Many new youtubers ask how to grow in YouTube. I suggest them some simple tricks to grow in YouTube. First you must follow these simple steps while publishing a video. This will help you to increase your watch hours and subscribers in YouTube.
People search different kinds of topic in YouTube. You must know what kind of topics people search in YouTube. Content of your video should be what is searched frequently or mostly by the people so as to get more views in YouTube. In other words you must know what people want.
2 .You must identify a focus keyword of your content .People search these focus keyword in different ways. Title of the video should be included in the focus keyword.(for example if your video content is Singapore, then your focus keyword should be Singapore as people usually search Singapore related topics such as Singapore tour package, Singapore Tourist Places, Singapore Tour Budget, Singapore Tour Plan, Singapore Tour Guide etc ) . Apart from the focus key word, the most frequent word relating to the topic searched by people should be included in the “Title”. (for example – Cheapest Singapore Tour Package).
3. You should write a short description of the video in the description box .The description must include focus keyword 2 or 3 times. Also you must include various frequently searched words relating to the topic in the description box.
4. You should add frequently used tags (key words) in tag box.
5. Thumbnail is the most important part of the video. Creating attractive thumbnail for videos is the key to have increased views. Its colour should be attractive and text should be readable. As most of the people watch videos on mobile phones, thumbnail of the video should fit to mobile phone screen. Thumbnail should not be congested and overcrowded.
6 . After “Title” and “Thumbnail”, the most important part is the retention of the video. Atleast 50% of retention should be attained. Viewers may click on an attractive thumbnail but if the content is not good, they will skip the video within few seconds. This reduces the retention. For eg, If your video is 5 minutes and the viewers watch for 2 to 3 minutes, your retention will be 50% and above. Then Youtube will show your video in “Suggestions”. So your content must retain the viewers from start to end.
Now mobile phone is important part of human beings some places would not get better mobile network it makes uncomfortable for some activities. I give you simple tricks for better network.
1. Clean SIM Card and SIM slot very carefully ,You can clean your SIM card with use an eraser or cotton swab, rubbing alcohol, or a microfiber cloth. It helps you to get good network.
2. Mobile phone cases and covers protecting our device from accidental damages. but some unnecessary mobile phone cases and covers block networks. Remove unnecessary mobile cases and covers for better network.
3. If you don’t get network please turn on flight mode, after 30 sec turn off flight mode it would help you to capture network.
4. Sometimes didn’t get network on your mobile then just restart your mobile it turn off unnecessary background apps and would get network.
5. Some places 4G network is very weak, it may interrupted your downloads these places set “3G only” network in mobile settings. It helps you uninterrupted network.
6. Some places did not make a call from your mobile these place use new Wifi call feature. New Wi-Fi Calling lets you make and receive voice and video calls over a Wi-Fi connection instead of using your cellular connection. You can use any Wifi netwok for these feature.
7. Please set cell phone signal booster in low network places, it help you to boost network.
8. The above mentioned tricks not work on your place please contact the customer care.
All professioansl videos are record on high quality cameras.You just imagine, capture high quality videos via your mobile camera!record high quality videos on mobile you need to intall FiLMiC Pro Professional HD Manual Video Camera App.FiLMiC Pro is a HD video recorder with fully manual DSLR camera App.it has most advanced manual camera interface available on Android to help you shoot the highest quality of video clips, music videos, short films or even feature movies.
The main advantage of this app is your mobile phone turn into movie camera. If you captur videos in movie quality, you must download this app and capure videos. This app helpful for shot film makers,vloggers,newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists, musicians, and any other type of professionals who know their way around a DSLR manual camera .
Cinema FV-5 is another professional video camera application for mobile devices, that provides professional manual controls in your fingertips.Its interface is very simple you will get probably every control that you ever need while shooting a video. You can control the exposure, white balance, ISO and can even change focus while recording which is one of the best features of this app.
4K Camera is another professional video camera application this app provides you lots of feature that givesyou better video composition.its automatic mode helps you shoot better videos, at the same time manual to control exposure, focus, white balance, video bitrate and frame rate to help you achieve the best quality of videos
Xiaomi is dominating the budget smartphone segment in India. They launched their new budget phone Redmi Go. This martphone has been priced at Rs 4,999 and comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage. The phone has 3,000 mAh battery with a standby time up to 10 days. It will be available in two colours – Black and Blue. You can buy this phone from Flipkart, mi.com, and Mi home stores.
Redmi Go’s internal storage is 8GB you can expandable via SD card upto 128 GB. It has two microphones which help reduce noise on calls.
Every person spends lots of time with mobiles then they lost its battery charge. Energizer Power Max P18K Pop mobile launched with 18000 mah battery capacity. 18000 mah battery allows you 90 hrs call,100 hrs music,2 days video and 50 days standby.
Realme 3 has been launched in India, its price is Rs. 8,990. Realme 3 comes with a dual rear camera setup, a Helio P70 SoC, a 4,230mAh battery. The sale of this phone is set for March 12 on Flipkart and Realme website. Realme 3 key specifications
Oppo launched the Oppo F11 Pro in India.Oppo F11 Pro has Sony 48-megapixel IMX586 sensor alongside a 5-megapixel depth sensor.Oppo F11 Pro price in India is Rs. 24,990.Oppo F11 Pro is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor.
Its sales will start on March 15.The Oppo F11 Pro will be sold via Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm Mall, and Snapdeal, apart from select Oppo retail stores, Bajaj Electronics, Big C, Croma, Hotspot, Go Mobile and Reliance Digital. Key specifications of Oppo F11 Pro
SAMSUNG has launched its new phone SAMSUNG Galaxy M30.SAMSUNG Galaxy M30 price in India starts Rs. 14,990 for base model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. With higher model 6GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage, price of Rs. 17,990.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M30 will be available from the Samsung e-shop and Amazon on March 7.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M30 Key Specifications
4GB of RAM storage 64GB Rs. 14,990
6GB of RAM storage 128GB Rs.17,990
Motorola launched new budget smartphone series, Moto G7.This includes four new smartphones â€“ Moto G7, Moto G7 Plus, Moto G7 Power and Moto G7 Play.
Motorola has now introduced the Moto G7 Power in India, the first of the Moto G7 series to be launched in the India. The handset goes on sale in India for Rs 13,990. The G7 Power will be available via offline stores as well as Flipkart.
Coolpad introduce new phone Coolpad Cool 3 just Rs Rs. 5,999 .It is powered by the 1.3GHz octa-core Unisoc processor. It will be availble in four colours Midnight Blue, Ruby Black, Ocean Indigo, and Teal Green. Key specifications
Oppo launched it new phone Oppo K1. Its price in India just Rs.16,990 and will be available via Flipkart. It has l6.4-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, as well as dual rear camera setup. It is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor.