Sometimes you may find some internet connectivity issues on your PC but you cannot find exact issues. Chrome Connectivity Diagnostics is helping you to find internet connectivity issues. It is quickly and easily diagnoses any type of internet connectivity issues.
The tool tests a computer’s network connection for common issues, port blocking, and network latency by establishing connections to network and Internet services via UDP, TCP, HTTP and HTTPS.
You can simply install Chrome Connectivity Diagnostics on your system after the installation, clicks the Diagnose errors button. The new Connectivity Diagnostics will appears and start checking for errors. It will display the progress in percentage while the tests are running.
When try Connectivity Diagnostics the tests includes the following tests:
• Local network connection availability
• Wifi network signal strength
• Default gateway is reachable
• DNS server availability and latency
• DNS cache poisoning/spoofing
• Internet traffic blocks by a HTTP captive portal or firewalls
• Network performance and latency to Google websites
• Google Hangouts service availability