SmileOnMyMac announced the release of PDFpen 3.5, an update to its PDF editing and form-filling software for Mac OS X. PDFpen is a powerful utility that lets you make the most of PDF files. With PDFpen, you can fill out PDF forms, edit PDFs or augment them with text, image overlays and watermarks.
PDFpen lets you replace text in original PDF files with editable text blocks. You can move, resize, copy and delete images, overlay text and images onto PDF files, insert and remove pages, reorder them using drag and drop, copy and paste rich text content, select and copy text across multiple columns and more.
New to PDFpen 3.5 open non-standard PDF documents has also been improved. Several cases of disappearing text and garbled text using the Correct Text tool have been resolved, and other stability improvements and minor bug fixes have also been made.
* Replace text in original PDF with editable text blocks.
* Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF.
* Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs.
* Select and copy text across multiple columns.
* Overlay text and images onto PDF
* Show PDFs in single, facing-page, multi-page, and multiple facing-page views.
* Insert and remove pages; re-order pages in a PDF by drag & drop.
* Fill out and save PDF forms.
* Scribble your signature or anything else directly onto a PDF document.
* Use with PageSender for a paperless fax turnaround solution.
* Automate PDF manipulations with AppleScript.
Downloading PDFpen 3.5 free trial click here